The reason this has featured in my blog is not only because it’s a unique concept but that it is effective as well.Don’t want to wash our hair after a workout but have to head out?Have to head for a party straight after work and don’t have the time to wash your hair?This is one good option you can try.
So on one offbeat parlor visit ,while I was toying with the idea of which mystic oil to buy,I was introduced by a sales guy to this dry shampoo .Since I exercise regularly, this has turned out to be quite an asset.
The new product from Loreal Professional Paris range is called ‘Fresh Dust’.It’s real simple to use ;
Step 1-Shake the container well
Step 2-Divide your hair into sections and spray onto the scalp(don’t spray on the hair) from 20 cms away,approx.
Step 3- now massage it onto your scalp so that the ‘Fresh dust’ can work on your scalp to absorb the oil/sweat from your scalp.Massage for 30sec-1 minute only.
Step 4-Use a wide mouth brush to brush your hair and remove the ‘fresh dust’ particles from your hair.
- Great for that quick party look.
- Washing hair everyday with wet shampoo might dry your natural oil from your hair ,so this is a good replacement.
- Works well for colored hair as regular shampooing of hair makes you lose color faster.
- Priced at 995 ,it doesn’t come cheap.
- It works only on your scalp ,so roots of the hair might still look limp.
- Too much usage is not advisable,it’s only for emergencies and should not be replaced by actual shampoo,(in my opinion)