Some Miraculous Benefits of Almond Milk for Skin
Almond has earned an indisputable reputation as a skin food. It contains a whole lot of vitamin E that our skin loves. The nut can be used in many ways, and almond milk is one way to spoil your skin.
There are many ways to enjoy almonds. Eat them, drink them, and apply them externally. However you choose to indulge in almonds, you will enjoy it and come away with glowing skin. Almond milk benefits include glowing skin, a healthy heart, strong bones, and better digestion. Almond milk contains proteins, minerals and vitamins – there’s zinc, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin E, and more.
Owing to these nutrients, almond milk for skin will leave you with remarkable results. It repairs damaged skin and puts the glow back to your face. You can try out an almond milk face pack or cleanser and see how it works. Like almond milk, almond oil is also beneficial to the skin, and is seen in many beauty products like Olay Facial Moisturizers.
How to Make Almond Milk
- To make almond milk, you’ll need a few almonds that are unflavoured.
- For a creamy consistency, it is best to soak the almonds for at least two days, and to use almond and water in the ration of 2:1.
- You will need to blend and strain the milk.
- It can be stored for a few days at a stretch. It is best if you make the amount of almond milk that you need, as it won’t be as effective when stored for longer durations.
Almond Milk Skin Treatments
Almond milk for skin can work as a cleanser
- Now that you have the almond milk ready to use, you can start using it
- The simplest way is as a cleanser
- You can mix equal amounts of almond milk and rose water to make a nourishing skin cleansing solution. This can be applied on your skin with cotton wool
You can also use homemade peel off mask for removal of dirt and impurities from the skin!
Skin Lightening and Anti-ageing
- Almond milk can also be used to lighten skin and repair ageing skin.
- You’ll have to mix almond milk with egg white and lemon juice.
- This mixture can be applied to clean skin, and left on for 30 minutes.
- Once it is dry, just wash it off with lukewarm water. This is also good for dry skin.
- You can also lighten marks on your skin by mixing almond milk with yoghurt.
- Fruits that can be used with almond milk include banana and papaya.
- Both help clean up dead cells, skin tan, and acne.
- Those of you with dry skin may benefit from mixing almond milk with powdered oats.
- It can be used as an exfoliator and a mask.
- Another scrub can be prepared by using almond milk with gram flour (besan).
- You can use it on your face and neck, or your entire body.
- Just rub it using gentle circular motions, and leave on the skin for five minutes until it dries off. It can be washed off with warm water to leave behind softer and more radiant skin.
Almond milk is a nourishing treat that can be used for all skin types and for various skin issues. Go on and try it.
Get over 230 skin care tips to be your best beautiful daily at www.rewardme.in
p.s This is a sponsored post.