They say that there is no compliment like a recommendation. So thank you Charu for nominating me for this prestigious award, the Liebster Award. Charu’s blog mutterntochter, shares useful tips for mommies while also keeping us up to date with the celeb parents. I check her blogs time and again to figure out the latest happening in Celebland, and have to say her April 1st post had me fooled :)! I guess what connects us is the fact that we are both mothers, both trying to navigate our paths through this sea of motherhood and times making our own way. After being nominated for the award I am sharing the rules of the award;
Thank the nominating blogger
Display the award in a blog entry
List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do
Answer questions from the nominating blogger
Nominate your blogger friends for the award
Give your nominees questions to answer
The award is intended to help new bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to get the attention they deserve.
My answers to Charu’s questions:
1. What do you consider as your happy place? A happy place is a vacation away from home with my kids and hubby, where I don’t have to deal with work or maids :).
2. 5 Words that describe you the best. Motivated, hardworking, fun-loving, loyal and quirky at times. I usually am all the mentioned qualities but then tend to oscillate once in a while to become quirky and lose my composure.
3. A dream that you would like to see tonight? A perfect getaway with my kids and hubby on a beautiful beach house.
4. Your fav song/book/movie and why? My absolute favourite book is ‘illusions’ by Richard Bach. There is that one line which says ” No wish is ever given to you without the power of making it true. You may have to work for it,however” .This line is the fundamental of my life now.
5. One secret of being a successful blogger… Be consistent and have good content and networking skills. Networking is very important, otherwise you are a lone fish in a big pond.
I nominate the following bloggers. Best of luck guys !
Ekta from HauteKutir
Ruchika from FashionByRuda
Mahima from SequinsandSangria
Vishakha from thehotelexplorer
Ajuli from ajulitulsyan
Swayam from swayamt
Ritwika from ritwika16
Richa from intomyworldofthoughts
My questions for the nominees:
1. Who or What are your three favourite blogs or bloggers?
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
3. One thing about you which you absolutely love and one that you can change?
4. One tip that you would like to share with fellow bloggers that has helped you the most.
5. Who is your favourite person?