How Green Tea Helps In Hair Growth
Now did you ever think that Green tea could be a solution to your hair problems?
Neither did we!!
Before we read the benefits let’s understand what exactly is Green Tea?
Green Tea is a form of tea which is made up of CAMELLIA SINENSIS leaves and has not undergone the same oxidation process and withering used to make Oolong and Black Teas. Basically originated in China, the production and manufacturing has spread in many countries in Asia.
There are several Varieties of Green Tea which differ substantially based on the variety of CAMELLIA SINENSIS used, horticulture methods, growing conditions, time of harvest and production processing.
There are well known Benefits of Green Tea which includes:
Fat Loss, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Cholesterol, Esophageal Cancer, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, Tooth Decay, Blood Pressure, Depression, Anti-Viral and Anti-Bacterial, Skincare.
Now, add another benefit in the resume of Green Tea, how it Benefits our Hair.
One of the most interesting tools in the fight of hair care is Green Tea extract. It might look like an odd concept but it is true. You might have heard about the common benefits of Green tea like Fat Loss, being full of antioxidants and helps with cholesterol but the fact is it helps in hair growth too.
How it works?
- Green Tea has an antioxidant named “EGCG” (Epigallocatechin Gallate) which has the ability to stimulate hair growth in both men and women.
- Green Tea also contains 5 Alpha Reductase which reduces the amount of DHT that gets produced. DHT or Dihydrotestosterone is the main reason for baldness.
- Green Tea contains Vitamin B (PANTHENOL) which is usually found in Hair products which helps to control split ends, strengthens and softens your hair. Drinking or direct application on scalp stimulates the growth of healthy hair.
- Anti Inflammatory properties of Green Tea helps to stop hair loss and promote the growth of new hair. Green Tea can be used to clean the scalp and fight the infections.
To control Hair Fall, how to use Green Tea?
- Green Tea Rinse: Wash your hair and massage freshly brewed, cool green tea into your scalp. Apply, leave for 10 minutes and rinse with cold water. Repeat 2-3 times a week for few month to see the difference.
- Drink Green Tea: Have a cup of Green Tea daily for Hair treatment.
- Green Tea Recipes: You can try Green Tea Latte, Matcha Latte, Green Tea Cookies, Green Tea Ice Cream to boost your energy and health.
You can use Green Tea by applying it on your scalp and no we are not asking you to dump a mug of tea on your head. There are several products available in the market which contains Green Tea which you can use to get rid of Hair problems.
Enjoy that cuppa of Green Tea even more :)!!
Now didn’t this make for a good read?