How to ensure toddlers don’t face teeth issues?
Toddlers are susceptible to bad teeth issues . So how to ensure healthy oral hygiene
- Clean your toddler’s teeth twice a day, including once before bed.
- Use a small toothbrush with soft, round-ended bristles of differing lengths, and a small, angled head. Change the brush at least every three months, or when the bristles start to spread out.
- Use a smear of low-fluoride toothpaste for your toddler. Low-fluoride toothpastes contain about 1,000ppm (parts per million) of fluoride.
- Brush using small, circular movements. Don’t saw from side to side, as this may damage his gums.
- Concentrate on one section of teeth at a time, and don’t forget the backs. Make sure you clear all traces of food from on or between his teeth.