I did not realise growing up in an all girl’s school and an all girl’s college that one day I will be surrounded by only boys! Yes, I have currently three men in my life who I adore and no I am not having an extra-marital affair. I am talking about my three kids, my hubby(biggest of all) and my two sons. Living with boys has it’s own story and if you’re a mom with boys you will definitely have heard some of these;
1) When you think you look super hot and your kids are like
Mom, that dress makes you look fat!
2) When you’re watching a chick flick and they go
Yikes! That’s such a girl thing to do!
3) When you tell your boys to clean their room
4) Mom, you have no time for me.
5) You end up at more theme parks than you went to as a kid
6 )You end up watching more superhero movies than you did in your entire life
7) You can shout all you want but nothing will go through those ears
8) You can literally do a happy dance on seeing a clean toilet seat
9) When you step out for lunch with your girlfriends and leave the boys alone
10) When you are in the shower, they have the most important things to ask and all you want to say is;
11) Not having a bath every day is our contribution to the environment.
12) Farting and burping aloud is not a public sport!
13) Silence is not golden! It means something is very very wrong!
Haha..hope you had fun reading these, if you have boys at home you will get these for sure. They keep your life interesting don’t they? Do remember to add some of your in the comment section below.